The customer is a UAE based hospital that is the first and largest private hospital in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
To help build a customer loyalty program, the customer needed to invite the hospital patients to attend a survey about services that were provided. The customer was looking for a future-ready solution that could capture feedback through tablets, kiosks, email invitations and websites. For email related feedback, the customer required a platform that would enable mass invitations to patients.
The feedback that was captured through the different platforms, in turn, would be integrated into all websites belonging to the customer’s hospital chain.
Metclouds performed the following as part of this engagement
- Conducted detailed requirements gathering exercise based on the multi-platform requirements of the customer.
- Recommended creation of a single solution that enabled the customer to manually enter or upload a file with the email addresses of all the patients to be invited to attend the survey.
- Identified suitable reports and graphs to present the findings of each feedback survey.
- Created functional and technical specification design documents.
- Developed and tested the multi-platform feedback system.
The customer is able to view historical reports of the feedback collected through surveys and analyze past performance and areas of improvement.
- By leveraging the global delivery model, Metclouds has helped the customer to reduce development costs by 50%.